SunZone Kids SPF50+ Mini Spray provides maximum protection from sunburns and broad spectrum UVA/UVB protection to prevent skin damage while being contained in a portable size for on-the-go travels.
While providing the same protection as the larger spray, it also contains the same natural ingredients such as Vitamin E, moisturizing Aloe and Green Tea extract that work together to leave the skin with a smooth touch and healthier looking skin.
The continuous spray is an ultra light sheer mist resulting in a non-greasy finish and the easy application is able to reach hard to reach areas by allowing you to spray at any angle.
• Hold container 4 to 6 inches from the skin to apply.
• Spray liberally and spread evenly by hand 15 minutes before sun exposure.
• Do not spray directly into face. Spray on hands then apply to face
• Reapply after 80 minutes of swimming or sweating, immediately after towel drying, and at least every 2 hours.
• Do not apply in windy conditions and use in a well-ventilated area.
NOTE: Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. To decrease this risk, regularly use a sunscreen with broad spectrum SPF of 15 or higher and take other sun protection measures. These include limiting your time out in the sun (especially from 10 a.m.- 2 p.m) and wearing long- sleeve shirts, pants, hats, and sunglasses. For children under 6 months, please ask your doctor.
Reviewed on 2014-01-24 by Laurie B
Reviewed on 2014-01-09 by Michelle