• Hold container 4 to 6 inches from the skin to apply
• Spray liberally and spread evenly by hand 15 minutes before sun exposure.
• Do not spray directly into face. Spray on hands then apply to face
• Reapply after 80 minutes of swimming or sweating, immediately after towel drying, and at least every 2 hours.
• Do not apply in windy conditions and use in a well-ventilated area.
NOTE: Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. To decrease this risk, regularly use a sunscreen with broad spectrum SPF of 15 or higher and take other sun protection measures. These include limiting your time out in the sun (especially from 10 a.m.- 2 p.m) and wearing long- sleeve shirts, pants, hats, and sunglasses. For children under 6 months, please ask your doctor.
Reviewed on 2017-03-20 by Amazon Customer